In 2009 was created Caffeinated Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The current fund was established by Raymond Tonsing. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Caffeinated Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Raymond Tonsing, Andy Rankin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founders Fund, GGV Capital, Elad Gil. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Felicis Ventures, GGV Capital, CRV.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Caffeinated Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Caffeinated Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, Blockchain. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenDoor Labs, Affirm, Brex.
Funds with similar focus
|Tomita Pharmaceutical||Japan, Kumamoto|
|Karel Electronics||Turkey, Ankara|
|Xian Aerospace Base International Incubator||China, Xian Shi|
|Crassets Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Reliance Modal Ventura||-|
|Quester||United Kingdom, London|
|Leo Partners Investment||South Korea, Seoul|
|Ren Quan Ventures||China, Beijing|
|Shea Ventures||United States, Walnut|
|NorthPort Investments||United States, Northfield|
|Anchorage Capital Group L.L.C.||United States, New York|
|Solar Capital Partners||-|
|Equilibrium Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Snowball Effect||New Zealand, Parnell|
|Scala Ventures||Switzerland, Lugano|
|$7M||25 Aug 2021||United States, Salt Lake City|
|$200M||13 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$13M||05 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$42M||21 Jul 2021|
|$30M||29 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$125M||04 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$4M||31 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$60M||27 May 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$3M||25 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Peach Finance raised $20m in Series A funding. – Canapi Ventures led the round with participation from existing and new investors, SciFi VC, Caffeinated Capital, Nyca Partners and Moore Specialty Credit. – The funding will support Peach’s continued expansion within the massive and growing loan management and servicing market, including through new credit product launches, customer growth initiatives and increased hiring. Peach is the first all-in-one SaaS platform addressing the full range of evolving needs of... Read more
– Known Medicine is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based 3D cell culture data set company. – The company raised $7.2M in seed funding. – The round was led by Caffeinated Capital, with participation from Khosla Ventures, Cota Capital, Kickstart, Forward VC, OATV, Y Combinator, Chris Gibson and Nish Bhat. – The new investment will be used to grow the company’s proprietary 3D cell culture data set for deployment in partnership with biopharmaceutical companies and in the clinical diagnostics space. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.