In 2017 was created Village Global, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Village Global, startups are often financed by The Longevity Fund, Greg Brockman, General Catalyst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Susa Ventures, First Round Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Serra Ventures, Amity Ventures, Susa Ventures.
The fund was created by Anne Dwane, Ben Casnocha, Erik Torenberg, Ross Fubini. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Logistics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DFINITY, Wagestream, Distru. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. When the investment is from Village Global the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|6M||05 Sep 2019||Mexico, Mexico City|
|6M||10 Sep 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||13 Oct 2020||United States, Williamsburg|
|14M||16 Apr 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||20 Oct 2020||France, Paris|
|750K||01 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
Human AI Labs (Hu.man.ai)
|3M||13 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|2M||11 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|1M||01 Dec 2020||United States, San Diego|
|1M||22 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.