In 2017 was created Village Global, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Village Global, startups are often financed by The Longevity Fund, Greg Brockman, General Catalyst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Susa Ventures, First Round Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Serra Ventures, Amity Ventures, Susa Ventures.
The fund was created by Anne Dwane, Ben Casnocha, Erik Torenberg, Ross Fubini. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Logistics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DFINITY, Wagestream, Distru. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. When the investment is from Village Global the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|$125K||30 Aug 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$13M||25 Aug 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||06 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||26 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||22 Jul 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||13 Jul 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$37M||29 Jun 2021||India, Delhi, India|
– Agtonomy is a San Francisco, CA-based hybrid autonomy and tele-assist service platform.
– The company received $4m in seed funding from Grit Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and Village Global.
– The investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– Aktivate, a sports technology platform for K-12 schools, announced its public launch and the closing of a $7MM seed financing round that will fund the development of a market-leading sports administration platform and scholastic sports community.
– The funding round was led by Will Ventures with participation from Tal Ventures, Village Global – the venture firm backed by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, including Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Diane Greene, and Reid Hoffman – as well as TechAviv, Benson Oak Ventures, and angel investors Zeke Emanuel and Howard Morgan.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.