Y Combinator appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Andrew Levy, Jessica Livingston, Paul Graham, Robert Morris, Trevor Blackwell. We also calculated 25 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Health Care. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Y Combinator, startups are often financed by FundersClub, Tikhon Bernstam, Kima Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZhenFund, Yunqi Partners, Winklevoss capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yuri Milner, Vy Capital, Transmedia Capital.
The typical startup value when the investment from Y Combinator is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in more than 49 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Y Combinator performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|600K||06 Feb 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||12 Jan 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||01 Jun 2019||Canada, Toronto|
|17 Jan 2017||United States, Memphis|
|22 Aug 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||29 Oct 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|7M||20 Aug 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Mar 2011||Panama, San Francisco|
|500K||19 Jan 2016||United States, Chicago|
|1M||24 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.