Liquid 2 Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
When the investment is from Liquid 2 Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Liquid 2 Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Liquid 2 Ventures, startups are often financed by FundersClub, Kevin Moore, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wei Guo, FundersClub, Founders Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Soma Capital, Signia Venture Partners, Refactor Capital.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Blockchain, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Solugen, Grin Scooters, Atrium LTS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Agite!||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|Altacorp Capital||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Atlas Asset Management||-|
|China Development Bank International Investment||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|CHL Medical Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Collina Ventures||Indiana, Indiana, United States|
|HESTA||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Hot DesQ||Australia, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Jinhua Tianying Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd.||China, Jinhua, Zhejiang|
|Revent||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|SCB 10X||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Shanghai Antaike Materials & Trading||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Haitang Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Teddy Sagi Group||Cyprus, Nicosia|
|Uala||Italy, Lombardia, Lombardy|
|Vanenburg Group||Gelderland, Putten, The Netherlands|
|$4M||01 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||19 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||16 Nov 2021||Albany, New York, United States|
|$1M||04 Nov 2021||-|
|$3M||25 Oct 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$12M||13 Oct 2021||-|
|$7M||28 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||16 Sep 2021||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|$5M||15 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Battlesnake announced $1.5m in funding to build on the platform that has grown from a grass roots recruiting platform into a programming game and competition that attracts thousands of developers to have fun and learn new skills.
– Funding was led by Madrona Venture Group with participation from Liquid 2, Ascend, 200 OK, and notable angel investors including Jason Warner (former CTO GitHub) and Chris Aniszczyk (CTO Linux Foundation).
– Started in 2015 as a developer recruiting event in the Pacific Northwest, by 2019 the flagship Battlesnake Tournament in Victoria drew 1,500 participants and spectators.
– Realizing they were onto something Founders Brad Van Vugt, Noah Warder, and Chris Hoefgen rapidly expanded scope, building a global online presence that attracts thousands of developers and spectators monthly.
– Pry Financials, a startup that wants to make startup finances approachable for its entire team, not just the people in charge of its accounting spreadsheets, raised $4.2m funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital, Pioneer Fund, NOMO VC, Liquid2 and Hyphen Capital.
– The company was founded by Alex Sailer, Tiffany Wong, Hayden Jensen and Andy Su.
– It was launched in March and has more than 200 customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.