Vertex Ventures US appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Big Data. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Desktop Metal, Tulip Interfaces, PerimeterX. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Vertex Ventures US works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Vertex Ventures US is 100-500 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Vertex Ventures US, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures, Data Collective DCVC, True Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Data Collective DCVC, Foundation Capital, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Data Collective DCVC, Canaan Partners, Xplorer Capital.
|$3M||08 Oct 2020||Germany, Kiel|
|$13M||30 Jun 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
|04 May 2020||United States, Berkeley|
|$13M||05 Dec 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|$4M||17 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|$14M||19 Jun 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||23 Apr 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$4M||11 Mar 2019||United States, San Jose|
|$43M||11 Feb 2019||United States, San Mateo|
– Vintra, Inc. from San Jose develops AI-powered video analytics solutions.
– The company raised $9.125M in funding.
– The round was led by Morpheus Ventures with participation from Lavrock Ventures and existing investors – Vertex Ventures US and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s operations and business reach.
– Ambi Robotics announced the closing of a $26m Series A funding round.
– The investment is led by new investor, Tiger Global Management, and builds on participation from existing investors Bow Capital, Vertex Ventures US and The House Fund.
– The new funding comes at a time of significant customer growth and expansions just five months after the company emerged from stealth.
– The funding round enables Ambi Robotics to scale the team and operations to support rapid deployments of AI-powered robotic systems throughout US supply chain operations.
– Additionally, Ambi Robotics will expand its product and customer support offerings as there are now hundreds of warehouse associates across the US working alongside the company’s automated sorting systems.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.