Beringea appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1988. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InTouch Health, Arrive, Delphinus Medical Technologies. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Beringea performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Beringea is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Beringea, startups are often financed by InvestMichigan, Baird Capital, HPA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plymouth Growth Partners, Baird Capital, Arcus Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plymouth Growth Partners, General Motors Ventures, Auriga Partners.
The fund was created by Charles P. Rothstein, Malcolm K.H. Moss. We also calculated 20 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||20 Apr 2022||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||14 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||08 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||22 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||29 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Akadeum Life Sciences
|$17M||12 Oct 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
The Plum Guide
|$13M||07 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||06 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$22M||15 Sep 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
– Flywheel announces a $22m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by 8VC and includes iSelect, Argonautic Ventures, Beringea, Novartis, HPE Pathfinder, Spike Ventures, Key Investments, Seraph, Great North Labs and others.
– Flywheel’s cloud-based data management platform enables researchers to accelerate discovery through streamlined data curation and management, automated pipelines for machine learning and analysis, and tools to ensure secure collaboration.
– With Flywheel’s platform in place, researchers across academic, clinical and life sciences organizations can transform productivity and accelerate innovation in imaging research, multicenter studies, AI development and clinical trials.
– Utilis is a satellite-based infrastructure intelligence company.
– The company raised $6m in funding.
– The round was led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm.
– The new investment will be used to continue investing in its innovative products and expand into the ground engineering market, while adding to its team across its offices in the USA, Israel, and the UK, and growing its sales and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.