This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Preston
JVB Properties was established in 2006, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Preston. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with JVB Properties, start-ups are often financed by Foundation Capital, Edison Electric Institute. The fund often co-invests with Foundation Capital, Northgate Capital, Kleiner Perkins. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Foundation Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Northgate Capital.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Silver Spring Networks. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Communication Hardware, Energy Efficiency. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2005. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. JVB Properties is involved in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2013.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: atproperties.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first_initial last, first last_initial, first, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.