Sway Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Sway Ventures, startups are often financed by Formation 8, Shasta Ventures, Trident Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, Formation 8, 8VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 8VC, Shasta Ventures, Y Combinator.
The typical startup value when the investment from Sway Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. This Sway Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Bill Malloy, Brent Granado, Brian Nugent, Darius Sankey. We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Addepar, LE TOTE. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|1M||30 Nov 2017||United States, Los Angeles|
|46M||23 Jul 2019||United States, San Jose|
|10M||04 Aug 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|5M||04 Sep 2014||United States, Palo Alto|
|2M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|26M||21 Apr 2021|
|11M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Fishers|
|7M||21 Apr 2021||United States, San Diego|
|35M||21 Apr 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
|8M||21 Apr 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.