Great North Labs is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Saint Cloud.
The current fund was established by Pradip Madan, Robert Weber, Ryan Weber.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Great North Labs, startups are often financed by GrandBanks Capital, Venrock, Promus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hyde Park Venture Partners, Venrock, Seven Peaks Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vista Equity Partners, Venrock, Trinity Private Equity Group.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ZAPinfo, Dispatch, Misty Robotics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Delivery, Computer.
|Archetype Digital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|ID Global Corporation||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|Siemens Bank||Bayern, Germany, Muenchen|
|Tianjin Laiwan Wangluo Keji Youxian Gongsi||-|
|$4M||10 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$5M||10 Feb 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||03 Feb 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||21 Jan 2022||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$1M||09 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$22M||15 Sep 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$1M||10 Aug 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$15M||03 Feb 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$1M||05 Jan 2021||Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States|
– Flywheel announces a $22m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by 8VC and includes iSelect, Argonautic Ventures, Beringea, Novartis, HPE Pathfinder, Spike Ventures, Key Investments, Seraph, Great North Labs and others.
– Flywheel’s cloud-based data management platform enables researchers to accelerate discovery through streamlined data curation and management, automated pipelines for machine learning and analysis, and tools to ensure secure collaboration.
– With Flywheel’s platform in place, researchers across academic, clinical and life sciences organizations can transform productivity and accelerate innovation in imaging research, multicenter studies, AI development and clinical trials.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.