Boldstart Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Ed Sim. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight REBEL, Indiegogo, Crew. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Information Technology.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. This Boldstart Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Boldstart Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Boldstart Ventures, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, New Enterprise Associates, Canaan Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BoxGroup, Plug and Play, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accomplice, Comcast Ventures, Sequoia Capital.
|9M||05 Jan 2017||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
NALEJ® /knowledge/ Corporation
|3M||01 Dec 2016||United States, New York|
NALEJ® /knowledge/ Corporation
|2M||01 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|150M||21 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, Boston|
|7M||06 Mar 2018||United Kingdom, Boston|
|3M||27 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, Boston|
|6M||25 Feb 2015||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|06 Jun 2016||Canada, Halifax|
|1M||16 Feb 2014||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|1M||05 Jun 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.