In 2009 was created Martin Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Nashville. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Martin Ventures, startups are often financed by 7wire Ventures, Healthbox, Harbert Growth Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nashville Capital Network, 7wire Ventures, Shub Debgupta. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sandbox Industries, Rally Ventures, Noro-Moseley Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fitness, Advertising. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carena, Cedar, Clariture.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Martin Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|Agnus Capital||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Airtek Capital Group||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Alta Peaks Capital Management||-|
|Alterna Bank||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|China Grand Automotive||China, Shanghai|
|Commerx Corp.||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Infovista||France, Ile-de-France, Massy|
|Intervu||California, San Diego, United States|
|Jinse Jincheng Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kuka Home||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Leo Capital India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|MAIFUND||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nissei Capital||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Polar Light Capital||Ansfelden, Austria, Oberosterreich|
|Rasmuson Foundation||Alaska, Anchorage, United States|
|Shanghai Creation Investment||China, Shanghai|
|WebFund||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|$55M||27 Feb 2023||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||15 Dec 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|18 May 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||25 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||31 Mar 2022||Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States|
|01 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||02 Feb 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$25M||25 Jan 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$1M||02 Nov 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
– ReadiVet, a Dallas, TX-based provider of on-demand, at-home veterinary care for pets and their parents, raised $2.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Atlanta Seed Company, with participation from Martin Ventures, Jemison Capital, and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to hire new veterinarians, add locations and services, and continue to invest in its proprietary consumer-centric technology platform.
– BEKHealth is a Stamford, Conn.-based AI-powered clinical research software platform.
– The company raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by Excelerate Health Ventures with participation from syndicate partners Boston Millennia Partners, Connecticut Innovations and Martin Ventures, as well as Change Healthcare.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.