In 2014 was created Female Founders Fund, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Female Founders Fund works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. When the investment is from Female Founders Fund the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
This organization was formed by Anu Duggal. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Female Founders Fund, startups are often financed by Collaborative Fund, Mesa Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Great Oaks Venture Capital, BBG Ventures, Montage Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Great Oaks Venture Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Grace Beauty Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Billie, Rockets of Awesome, Coterie. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|2M||17 May 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|3M||10 Feb 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|3M||09 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||09 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||16 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|6M||14 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|3M||12 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|12M||06 May 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|45M||19 Feb 2020||United States, New York|
– Kenshō Health is a care navigation and provider discovery platform for holistic medicine. – The company raised $3.5m in seed funding. – The round was led by KB Partners, with participation from Company Ventures and Gaingels. – All of Kenshō’s Pre-Seed investors – Crosscut, Female Founders Fund, Alumni Ventures Group, and Evolve Foundation also take a participation in the round. – The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out its team, drive patient demand, and capture provider suppl... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.