Spike Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Stanford. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Spike Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Kleiner Perkins, Total Access Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Castor Ventures, Chestnut Street Ventures, Blue Ivy Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alumni Ventures Group, Y Combinator, Volvo Cars Group.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Spike Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Spike Ventures works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
This organization was formed by Andre de Baubigny. The overall number of key employees were 10.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Capella Space, Emerald Cloud Lab, Lacework. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|A5 Capital Partners||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|aiyuangong.com||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Brookwood Financial Partners||Beverly, Massachusetts, United States|
|CNBC||Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States|
|Javelin Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|JR West Innovations||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|MF Private Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Mitsubishi Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Satya Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Shatter Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Toronto Dominion Bank Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|TPG Biotech||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Varadero Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|WestSummit Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Wolf Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Xingfan Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|$48M||17 Jun 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$180M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||16 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||29 Nov 2021||Algiers, Algeria|
|$4M||18 Oct 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$7M||15 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$55M||09 Dec 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Flywheel announces a $22m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by 8VC and includes iSelect, Argonautic Ventures, Beringea, Novartis, HPE Pathfinder, Spike Ventures, Key Investments, Seraph, Great North Labs and others.
– Flywheel’s cloud-based data management platform enables researchers to accelerate discovery through streamlined data curation and management, automated pipelines for machine learning and analysis, and tools to ensure secure collaboration.
– With Flywheel’s platform in place, researchers across academic, clinical and life sciences organizations can transform productivity and accelerate innovation in imaging research, multicenter studies, AI development and clinical trials.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.