We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Travel, Hospitality. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenSpace, Metropolis.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Zigg Capital, startups are often financed by Felicis Ventures, Sterling.VC, Ribbit Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WeWork Labs, Tishman Speyer, Tiger Global Management.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Zigg Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Activist Artists Management||United States, West Hollywood|
|Bison Capital (China)||China, Beijing|
|SevenMile Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|Alliance Capital||United States, Scottsdale|
|Aplix||France, Le Cellier|
|Axil Capital||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Tecton Capital Partners LLC||United Kingdom, London|
|Plains Angels||United States, Des Moines|
|Incept LLC||United States, Sunnyvale|
|Cube Infrastructure Managers||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Lorient Capital||United States, Birmingham|
|Syncora Holdings||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Astomax Fund Management||Japan, Tokyo|
|Alpine Investors||United States, San Francisco|
|Maple Capital Advisors - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Hastings Equity Partners||United States, Needham|
|$13M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
Nodes & Links
|$10M||01 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$30M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Stamford|
|$13M||15 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$60M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$55M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$34M||20 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$125M||12 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$13M||25 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Lightyear is a NYC-based provider of software to buy and manage business telecom services (internet, voice, WAN, data center) through a single dashboard.
– The company raised $13.1m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ridge Ventures with participation from Zigg Capital, Barry Sternlicht (CEO of Starwood), Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash exec, Coinbase Board), Michael Rapino (CEO of Live Nation), Marcus Ridgway (Invitation Homes Founder), and Stephen Klenert (Founder of Atlantic Metro), as well as existing investors Amplo, Ludlow Ventures, Susa Ventures, Operator Partners (founders of Flatiron Health), Contrary Capital, and Darco Capital. Ridge Ventures Partner and serial CIO-turned-investor Yousuf Khan will join the Lightyear board.
– The company intends to use the funds to boost hiring and resources in development and go-to-market functions.
– Scythe Robotics from Boulder, Colorado develops advanced, commercial-grade autonomous robotic solutions for the landscaping industry.
– The company raised $13.8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Inspired Capital with participation from existing investors True Ventures, Zigg Capital, and Lemnos.
– The new investment will be used to expand with new customers, grow its existing operations in Texas, Florida and Colorado, and accelerate development of further products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.