Great Oaks Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Great Oaks Venture Capital, startups are often financed by QueensBridge Venture Partners, Fabrice Grinda, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Middleland Capital, GV, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Lerer Hippeau, Uncork Capital.
The current fund was established by Andrew Boszhardt, Jr.. The overall number of key employees were 3.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Apps. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Trulia, Flatiron Health, Allbirds.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Great Oaks Venture Capital works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Great Oaks Venture Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
|2M||18 May 2021|
|50M||26 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|2M||23 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||20 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||08 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|10M||18 Mar 2021|
|1M||09 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|15 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|6M||11 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Healthy and sustainable food products company Starday raised $4m in seed funding. – The round was led by Equal Ventures and Slow Ventures, and joined by Haystack, Great Oaks Venture Capital, XFactor Ventures, ABV and a group of angel investors. – The company plans to launch four or five brands in the next 12 months. Read more
– Terzo is a Los Angeles, CA-based provider of a SaaS based enterprise Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) platform. – The company raised $3.2M in seed funding. – The round was led by Great Oaks Venture Capital (an early investor in Acorns, StubHub, and Bolt), joined by NJF Capital, Innovation Global Capital and Abnormal Security Ventures. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.