Boost VC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Mateo.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Boost VC is 1-5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Boost VC performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The current fund was established by Adam Draper, Brayton Williams. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Boost VC, startups are often financed by Digital Currency Group, Y Combinator, LAUNCHub Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tim Draper, Draper Associates, The Venture Reality Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tim Draper, Pantera Capital, Digital Finance Group.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Bitcoin, Augmented Reality. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Filecoin, Veem. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||20 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$12M||31 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||13 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$6M||29 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$5M||24 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$11M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
|$11M||06 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||21 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|17 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Octane AI from San Francisco develops a data marketing platform to help ecommerce marketers collect zero-party data and power a personalized customer journey. – The company raised $5m in funding. – The round was led by Javelin Venture Partners with participation from existing investors Bullpen Capital, General Catalyst and Boost VC. – In conjunction with the funding, the company added Alex Gurevich, Managing Director at Javelin Venture Partners, as a Board Observer, Alex Gurevich (a different one) as new... Read more
– Agnostiq, Inc. from Toronto is a quantum computing SaaS startup. – The company raised $2m in seed funding. – The round was led by Differential Ventures, with follow-on participation from Scout Ventures, Tensility Venture Partners, Boost VC, and Green Egg Ventures. – The new investment will be used for continued development of its software platform. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.