Seraph Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Foster City.
This organization was formed by Tuff Yen. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Mobile. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Planetary Resources, Lucira Health, Second Genome.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Seraph Group, startups are often financed by XSeed Capital, Reddy Capital, DHVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Zelkova Ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Morado Ventures, Thomvest Ventures.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Seraph Group performs on 0 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Seraph Group the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Banner Health||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Broadsword Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|DBS Bank||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Hatch||New York, New York, United States|
|ISA Ventures||Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States|
|Kuai CTO||China, Shanghai|
|Neuberger Berman Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|$1M||21 Apr 2022||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|$20M||05 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||28 Feb 2022||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$10M||07 Feb 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$30M||06 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||15 Sep 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$17M||21 Aug 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$12M||12 Aug 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$5M||18 Mar 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Flywheel announces a $22m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by 8VC and includes iSelect, Argonautic Ventures, Beringea, Novartis, HPE Pathfinder, Spike Ventures, Key Investments, Seraph, Great North Labs and others.
– Flywheel’s cloud-based data management platform enables researchers to accelerate discovery through streamlined data curation and management, automated pipelines for machine learning and analysis, and tools to ensure secure collaboration.
– With Flywheel’s platform in place, researchers across academic, clinical and life sciences organizations can transform productivity and accelerate innovation in imaging research, multicenter studies, AI development and clinical trials.
– Blockchain startup XREX raised $17m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by CDIB Capital Group and joined by SBI Investment, Global Founders Capital, ThreeD Capital, E.Sun Venture Capital, Systex Corporation, MetaPlanet Holdings, AppWorks, BlackMarble, New Economy Ventures and Seraph Group.
– The company plans to apply for financial licenses in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa, and partner with banks and financial institutions, like payment gateways.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.