Seraph Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Foster City.
This organization was formed by Tuff Yen. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Mobile. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Planetary Resources, Lucira Health, Second Genome.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Seraph Group, startups are often financed by XSeed Capital, Reddy Capital, DHVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Zelkova Ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Morado Ventures, Thomvest Ventures.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Seraph Group performs on 0 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Seraph Group the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
|28 Sep 2011||United States, Palo Alto|
Silver Tail Systems
|20M||06 Jun 2011||United States, Menlo Park|
|1M||01 Jul 2018||United Kingdom, Boston|
|1M||09 Jun 2009|
|350K||11 Sep 2006|
|1M||30 Sep 2019||United States, Mountain View|
|500K||06 Jun 2017||United States, Fairfax|
|300K||24 Jan 2014||United States, Las Vegas|
|21M||26 May 2016||United States, Redmond|
|10M||09 Sep 2016||United States, Fremont|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.