Techstars Boulder Accelerator appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Boulder. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Techstars Boulder Accelerator is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Messaging. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SendGrid, FullContact, Wunder Capital. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Techstars Boulder Accelerator, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Salman Partners, Foresight Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, eonCapital, Drummond Road Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uncork Capital, Highway 12 Ventures, 500 Startups.
Funds with similar focus
|$120K||25 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$300K||27 Apr 2020||Peru, Lima|
|$370K||01 Feb 2020||United States, Denver|
|$120K||27 Jan 2020||United States, Denver|
|$120K||28 Feb 2019||United States, Denver|
Sheets & Giggles
|28 Jan 2019||United States, Denver|
|$450K||18 Jan 2019||United States, Orem|
|26 Feb 2018||United States, Franklin|
|12 Feb 2018||United States, Charleston|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.