The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from Techstars New York City Accelerator is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Techstars New York City Accelerator performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Techstars New York City Accelerator, startups are often financed by Techstars, Start-Up Chile, Alive Ideas. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, Paul Sethi, Founder Collective. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Angel, Quotidian Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ClassPass, Bench, Pilot The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, E-Commerce. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
|120K||23 Mar 2021||United States, Boulder|
|120K||22 Mar 2021|
|600K||03 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|120K||13 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|120K||12 Jul 2020||United States, Chicago|
|120K||06 Sep 2019||India, Mumbai|
|518K||01 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|15 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|11 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.