The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The fund was created by Arjun Sethi, Jonathan Hsu, Ted Maidenberg. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Blockchain, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Relativity Space, Applied Intuition, Front App.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Tribe Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Social Capital, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Social Capital, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Tiger Global Management.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Tribe Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$3M||24 Nov 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$3M||16 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$24M||12 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$150M||20 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|30 Aug 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$130M||26 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||University Place, Washington, United States|
– Apollo.io, the leading go-to-market acceleration platform for B2B companies, raised $32M in a Series B funding round led by Tribe Capital, with participation from NewView Capital and existing investor Nexus Venture Partners.
– Apollo.io plans to expand its product and engineering teams to refine its category-leading technology.
– Floating Point Group, a Hoboken, N.J.-based, MIT-born provider of a platform that simplifies the backend operations for investors to deploy cryptocurrency-centric strategies at scale, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– Backers included Tribe Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Anthony Scaramucci, F A S T by Gettlylab, Borderless Capital, CapitalX, Formulate Ventures, and executives from GoldenTree Asset Management, HC Tech, and Pythagorus Investments.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its existing U.S. based software engineering staff and expand to new markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.