In 1996 was created Novartis, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Basel.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Novartis, startups are often financed by 5AM Ventures, UPMC, Threshold. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MPM Capital, GV, Atlas Venture. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, Temasek Holdings, Pontifax AgTech.
This organization was formed by Joerg Reinhardt. The overall number of key employees were 44.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Novartis works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Proteus Digital Health, Cota Healthcare, Caribou Biosciences. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Therapeutics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Connor Capital SB||-|
|Haibang Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|iQiyi Sports||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Jarnac Capital Management||-|
|Jipyong||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Madison Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Oikocredit International||Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Utrecht|
|Pine Street Capital Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Wellesley|
|TOS TV OITA||Japan, Tokyo|
|06 Dec 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$20K||02 Dec 2021||Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria|
|$25M||09 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||04 Nov 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$24M||02 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$72M||18 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$39M||26 Jan 2021||California, United States|
|$23M||07 Jan 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$81M||23 Dec 2020||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– Flywheel announces a $22m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by 8VC and includes iSelect, Argonautic Ventures, Beringea, Novartis, HPE Pathfinder, Spike Ventures, Key Investments, Seraph, Great North Labs and others.
– Flywheel’s cloud-based data management platform enables researchers to accelerate discovery through streamlined data curation and management, automated pipelines for machine learning and analysis, and tools to ensure secure collaboration.
– With Flywheel’s platform in place, researchers across academic, clinical and life sciences organizations can transform productivity and accelerate innovation in imaging research, multicenter studies, AI development and clinical trials.
– Aktis Oncology completed a $72m Series A financing.
– The round was led by MPM Capital, EcoR1 Capital and Vida Ventures, with participation from Octagon Capital, TCG Crossover, Novartis and Bristol Myers Squibb.
– Aktis Oncology is developing novel alpha radiotherapies to improve upon the efficacy of conventional solid tumor therapies, while limiting toxicity.
– The company has developed proprietary platforms to discover best-in-class tumor targeting agents designed with optimal pharmacology for delivering alpha radiotherapy.
– Aktis Oncology targeting agents are highly tumor penetrant but clear from other areas of the body quickly, to maximize tumor elimination while minimizing potential side effects of treatment.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.