In 1993 was created Maverick Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Maverick Ventures, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sutter Hill Ventures, Oak Investment Partners, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, F-Prime Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures.
The typical startup value when the investment from Maverick Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Maverick Ventures performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Groupon, Coupang, Youku Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Analytics. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
This organization was formed by Ambar Bhattacharyya, David Singer, Lee Ainslie, Matthew Kinsella. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||22 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$46M||15 Mar 2022||San Mateo, California, United States|
|$20M||08 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||15 Feb 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$150M||03 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||15 Dec 2021||Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$110M||07 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||12 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Chapter is a New York-based Medicare Advisor.
– The company raised $17M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Narya Capital with participation from Susa Ventures, Maverick Ventures, XYZ Venture Capital, Core Innovation Capital and Health2047 Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product development efforts, expand its team of engineers and licensed advisors, and further invest in supporting its members.
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.