In 2012 was created Rough Draft Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge.
The current fund was established by Bilal Zuberi, Nitesh Banta, Peter Boyce II, Zach Hamed. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Rough Draft Ventures, startups are often financed by MIT delta v, Dorm Room Fund, The Brandery. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SV Angel, Slow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Techstars, Sound Ventures.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mark43, Smarking, Sigma Ratings. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Rough Draft Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Mar 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|17 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|04 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|01 Nov 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|14 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|$3M||06 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|$250K||22 Jul 2020||United States, Boulder|
|30 Jun 2020||United States, Boston|
|$125K||22 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.