The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Building Material, Manufacturing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Paro, Blokable Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Revolution Ventures, startups are often financed by SeedInvest, LAUNCH, Kapor Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Joe Callinan, Vulcan Capital, Transamerica.
Funds with similar focus
|Connectivity Ventures Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|DaneVest Capital||Middleton, United States, Wisconsin|
|DH Private Equity Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Differential Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Fay, Richwhite & Cie||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Fort Point Angels||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Founder of Avast||-|
|Global Risk Technologies||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Huabin Venture Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Mekong Capital||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|One Team Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Samkee Automotive||Gyeonggi-do, Kyonggi-do, South Korea|
|Sonae||Maia, Porto, Portugal|
|Telescope||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Three Leaf Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Z&H Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$35M||04 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$125M||17 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||31 Aug 2021||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|$13M||26 Jul 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$20M||22 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||20 Jul 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$12M||06 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$14M||29 Jun 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$7M||06 Apr 2021||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
– Anduin is a Charlotte, NC-based provider of AI powered invoicing and billing solutions for accounting firms and other professional services firms.
– The company raised $14m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Revolution Ventures with participation from Relevance Ventures and Merian Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform to introduce a new Predictive Insights solution and a new suite of Practice Management solutions.
– Place Exchange is a NYC-based supply-side platform (SSP) for programmatic out-of-home (OOH) and place-based media.
– Company closed a $20m Series A funding round.
– The round was co-led by Revolution Ventures and Tribe Capital.
– The company will use the funding to broaden its product offerings, expand into new markets, and grow its team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.