Alumni Ventures Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Manchester.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Alumni Ventures Group, startups are often financed by SOSV, Great Oaks Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AVG Elite Engineering Fund, Green D Ventures, Waterman Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Total Access Fund, Y Combinator, Blue Ivy Ventures.
The current fund was established by Beth Obermiller, Mike Collins. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Alumni Ventures Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in more than 49 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Alumni Ventures Group works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bloom Energy, dataxu, SHIFT. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|75M||09 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|5M||28 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||12 May 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
|70M||11 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|21M||05 May 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|6M||04 May 2021||United States, Nashua|
|35M||20 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|16M||19 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|24M||15 Apr 2021||United States, Indianapolis|
– Blue Note Therapeutics raised an additional $5.2m in Series A financing, bringing the company’s Series A financing to a total of $31m. – The financing was provided by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) and Alumni Ventures who joined Series A lead investors JAZZ Venture Partners and Summer VC. – The additional proceeds will strengthen Blue Note’s capacity to develop evidence-based therapeutics that serve an increasing number of cancer patients. Read more
– Olio is a London UK-based community sustainability app. – Company raised $43M in Series B funding. – The round was led by VNV Global and Lugard Road Capital with participation from Accel, Octopus Ventures, Rubio, Jason Stockwood, Lord Waheed Alli, DX Ventures, Alumni Ventures and Flight Ventures. – The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s international expansion and development of new products. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.