In 2008 was created Emergence, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Dublin. The company was established in Europe in Ireland.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zoom Communications, SuccessFactors, Box. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Emergence, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Sigma Partners, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
The average startup value when the investment from Emergence is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||16 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$38M||07 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||20 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||09 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$51M||26 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Apr 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$140M||17 Feb 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$150M||18 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||16 Dec 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
– Retain.ai, a platform that gives enterprises a view of customer engagement across teams, processes, and apps, has raised $23m in a funding round led by Emergence Capital, with participation from Baseline Ventures, Upside Partnership, and Afore Capital.
– The new funding will be used to support growth and more than double Retain.ai’s workforce by the end of 2021, cofounder and CEO Eric Chernoff said.
– This round brings the company’s total raised to more than $27m to date.
– project44, the leading supply chain visibility solutions provider, has closed a Series E investment of $202m.
– The round was led by funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management (Goldman Sachs) and Emergence Capital, valuing the company at $1.2Bn.
– To date, project44 has raised $442.5M to improve supply chain trust and predictability.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.