Trust Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Brian Tochman, Salen Churi.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Trust Ventures, startups are often financed by Tribeca Venture Partners, Social Starts, Pritzker Group Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vulcan Capital, Verbena Road Holdings, Tribeca Venture Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sana Benefits, ICON, Visibly. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer Vision, Insurance. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|51 Blue Stone Ln||-|
|Belfer Management||New York, New York, United States|
|European Life Sciences Growth Fund||-|
|Founder Institute||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Inktomi Corporation||California, Foster City, United States|
|Kikuchi Seisakusho||Hachioji, Japan|
|MedVest Fund II||-|
|Miaoshou Doctor||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ontario Bioscience Industry Organization||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|ORAMA||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Primary Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Qingdao Liangqi Jiaoyu Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|The Chiba Kogyo Bank||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|The Graduate Syndicate||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|TIF Ventures Pte||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Vision Plus Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Vital Capital||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Zhuhai Hengqin Shijing Touzi Hehuoqiye (Limited Partnership)||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Zhuifeng Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$60M||15 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||15 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$7M||07 Mar 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$50M||16 Feb 2022||-|
|$23M||12 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||15 Dec 2021||New York, United States|
|$20M||25 Oct 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|08 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||02 Jul 2021||-|
– Sana, a provider of health insurance for small and midsize businesses, announced the closing of $20m in series A extension funding.
– Sana offered this extension to strengthen ties with existing lead investor Gigafund and to bring in several new strategic partners, including American Family Ventures, Breyer Capital, JAM Fund, and Harmon Brothers Ad Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Trust Ventures and mark vc, also joined the round.
– Investments from top investors in insurtech, insurance, regulated industries, and some of the most successful early-stage investors in the country speak to Sana’s trajectory towards becoming an industry leader and challenging the Big 5 health insurance companies.
– Sana will implement the strategies of those most intimately familiar with the nuances of the health insurance and healthcare spaces and those who have been successful at vetting business models of early-stage firms.
– Sana is available in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, and Kentucky and has grown its customer base by 140% in just the past year.
– Swimply is a marketplace for homeowners who want to rent out their underutilized pools to local swimmers.
– The company announced it is expanding into 25 new cities nationwide.
– The company also announced the closing of a $10m Series A financing.
– The funding round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from Trust Ventures and notable angel investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.