Trust Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Brian Tochman, Salen Churi.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Trust Ventures, startups are often financed by Tribeca Venture Partners, Social Starts, Pritzker Group Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vulcan Capital, Verbena Road Holdings, Tribeca Venture Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sana Benefits, ICON, Visibly. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer Vision, Insurance. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Vision Plus Capital||China, Hangzhou|
|Primary Venture Partners||United States, New York|
|Miaoshou Doctor||China, Beijing|
|ORAMA||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro|
|Vital Capital||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Inktomi Corporation||United States, Foster City|
|TIF Ventures Pte||United States, Redwood City|
|The Graduate Syndicate||United States, Boston|
|Belfer Management||United States, New York|
|European Life Sciences Growth Fund||-|
|Zhuifeng Touzi||China, Hangzhou|
|The Chiba Kogyo Bank||Japan, Chiba|
|Qingdao Liangqi Jiaoyu Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Qingdao Shi|
|Ontario Bioscience Industry Organization||Canada, Toronto|
|Founder Institute||United States, Palo Alto|
|MedVest Fund II||-|
|Zhuhai Hengqin Shijing Touzi Hehuoqiye (Limited Partnership)||China, Zhuhai|
|Kikuchi Seisakusho||Japan, Hachioji|
|51 Blue Stone Ln||-|
|$5M||02 Jul 2021|
|$3M||11 Jun 2021||Israel, Jerusalem|
|$10M||05 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$8M||08 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|18 Nov 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|$20M||09 Sep 2020||United States, Austin|
|$35M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Austin|
|01 Apr 2020||United States, Seattle|
|$6M||02 Mar 2020||United States, Dallas|
– Swimply is a marketplace for homeowners who want to rent out their underutilized pools to local swimmers.
– The company announced it is expanding into 25 new cities nationwide.
– The company also announced the closing of a $10m Series A financing.
– The funding round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from Trust Ventures and notable angel investors.
– Avvir, a startup using laser scans and AI to catch construction mistakes, today announced that it raised $10 million in a funding round led by Trust Ventures.
– The New York-based startup, which is valued at $40 million, says it’ll use the funds to expand its workforce while improve its technology platform.
– Mistakes often prove to be costly in the construction industry. According to a study commissioned by Autodesk, 5% of construction professionals’ time is spent on nonproductive activities including looking for project information, conflict resolution, and dealing with errors and rework. It’s estimated that these activities cost the U.S. construction sector alone over $177 billion in labor in 2018.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.