Citizens Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1828. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Providence. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Citizens Bank, startups are often financed by Rosewood Venture Group, Constellation Growth Capital, C.E. Unterberg, Towbin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wells Fargo, RoyNat Capital, PNC Capital Markets.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Citizens Bank performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Content, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight T5 Data Centers, Synchronoss Technologies, ANI Pharmaceuticals. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|Aota Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ARCH Healthcare Fund||-|
|Archimedes Health Investors||New York, New York, United States|
|BC Select Fund||-|
|Blue Horizon Corporation||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Chuanggu Capital||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Cypress Point Partners||Houston, Texas, United States|
|GP Healthcare Capital||China, Shanghai|
|International Real Returns||-|
|SDIC Venture Capital||China, Hebei, Xicheng|
|Shanghai SIIC Fund Management||China, Shanghai|
|Sibling Capital||California, Rancho Santa Fe, United States|
|The Arena Capital||China, Shanghai|
|VivaKi||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|World Gold Council||England, London, United Kingdom|
Newport Tree Conservancy
|$35K||31 Jan 2023||Newport, Rhode Island, United States|
|$600M||15 Nov 2022||Rochester, New York, United States|
Cushman & Wakefield
|$27M||13 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||19 Sep 2022||Washington, United States|
|$600M||11 Aug 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$300M||18 Apr 2022||-|
|$15M||01 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
SageSure Insurance Managers
|$125M||25 Sep 2021||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$15K||01 May 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.