Unilever Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2002. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. Unilever Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Unilever Ventures, startups are often financed by MMC Ventures, Angel CoFund, ARCH Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MMC Ventures, Kalaari Capital, Physic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MMC Ventures, Business Growth Fund, Angel CoFund.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Unilever Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Unilever Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Instacart, Perlegen Sciences, Brandtone. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Consumer Goods.
We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
|39M||07 Jun 2021||United States, Berkeley|
|130M||11 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10M||02 Feb 2021||United States, Bellevue|
|7M||09 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|15M||26 Nov 2020||India, Thane|
|12M||25 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|9M||08 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|04 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
|24M||21 Jul 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Global investment group Eurazeo invested $53m in Pangaea Holdings for a minority investment in the Los Angeles e-commerce company rooted in creating premium men’s personal care brands. – The investment is part of a larger $68m round that includes $15m in Series B funding from a group of backers including Unilever Ventures and GPO Fund and existing investors Base10 Partners and Gradient Ventures. – This brings the company’s total funds raised to $87m since the company was founded by Richard Hong and Darwish Gan... Read more
– HealthifyMe, a fitness app, raised $75m in Series C funding. – The round was led by LeapFrog and Khosla Ventures, and joined by Unilever Ventures, Elm and Healthquad. – The company plans to grow its user base in India, Southeast Asia and North America. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.