RiverPark Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the RiverPark Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Rosecliff Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rosecliff Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rosecliff Ventures, Battery Ventures, Trinity Ventures.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this RiverPark Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from RiverPark Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Andy Appelbaum, Morty Schaja. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fitness, Food and Beverage. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Katerra, KeyMe, Bolt.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||10 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||27 Jul 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Life By Spot
|$25M||29 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||28 Jun 2022||-|
|$23M||01 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||10 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||13 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||04 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m.
– Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank.
– The company plans to use its new funding to more aggressively build products for the mortgage lending and banking industries and expand its US operations.
– Audigent, a New York-based provider of first party data platform For sports, entertainment & lifestyle, raised $19.1M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Go Philly Fund, a joint venture between Ben Franklin Technology Partners and EPAM Systems, Inc., with participation from both existing and new investors including Broadscale Group, Raised in Space, MathCapital, Riverpark Ventures and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to broaden the reach of its cookieless PMP products and HALO IDTM while also expanding its sales and marketing efforts globally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.