In 1989 was created HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MuleSoft, Omniture, Insidesales.com Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Ann Winblad, John Hummer. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Longworth Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Partech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Longworth Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners.
The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. This HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||26 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
Clarify Health Solutions
|$115M||16 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||07 Oct 2020||United States, San Jose|
|$15M||09 Sep 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|$1M||07 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||23 Jan 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|05 Nov 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|$1M||03 Jul 2019||United States, Ann Arbor|
|$4M||22 Jan 2019||United States, San Francisco|
– Clarify Health is a San Francisco, CA-based enterprise analytics company delivering real-world insights to healthcare organizations. – The company raised $115m in Series C funding. – The round was led by new investor Insight Partners, alongside Spark Capital, Concord Health Partners, and HWVP, with participation from the company’s largest investor, KKR, as well as Rivas Capital and Sigmas Group. – In conjunction with the funding, Hilary Gosher, Managing Director at Insight Partners, and Will Reed, Genera... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.