LionBird is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this LionBird performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from LionBird is 1-5 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LionBird, startups are often financed by Techstars, lool ventures, Lightbank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are lool ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Blumberg Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by lool ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Lightbank.
The fund was created by Chaim Friedman, Ed Michael, Haymi Behar, Itschak Friedman, Jonathan Friedman. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shopclues, Fundbox, Bizzabo. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Health Care. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|Manzi Fund||China, Zhuhai|
|Harlem Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|Parnasa VC||Israel, Jerusalem|
|Jenson Solutions||United Kingdom, London|
|ABC Laboratories||United States, Columbia|
|Redgate Software||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|Shanghai Shengxuan||China, Shanghai|
|Petro Capital Securities - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Chunyang Guquan Touzi||China, Jiaxing|
|Fulcrum Pharma Developments||-|
|$18M||08 Jul 2021||United States, Boston|
|$21M||15 Jun 2021||United States, Baltimore|
|$6M||26 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||11 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$100M||15 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$12M||23 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$25M||12 Mar 2020||United States, New York|
|$17M||20 Aug 2019||United States, Baltimore|
|$3M||05 Aug 2019||United States, Chicago|
– Laguna Health, a post-hospital recovery assurance company offering a value-based solution to reduce costly readmissions and shorten recovery times, publicly launched and announced $6.6M in seed-funding.
– Pitango HealthTech and LionBird co-led the funding round, with participation from Assaf Wand, founder and CEO of Hippo Insurance and Josh Riff, founder and CEO of Onduo.
– Laguna’s recovery platform is the first to fuse data, digital care tools, and proven behavioral health interventions to radically reduce negative outcomes. These include lost productivity, mental health issues, substance use disorder or misuse, and the $80B+ spent annually on readmissions.
– FundGuard closed a $12m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Team8 and included Blumberg Capital and LionBird Ventures.
– New investors included Jack Klinck, Heidi Miller, Jay Mandelbaum, Stanton Green, Mindset Ventures and Maccabee Ventures.
– The investment brings the total amount of capital raised by FundGuard to $16m.
– The investment will spur product development to support FundGuard’s partnerships with several of the world’s largest fund administrators and asset managers in addition to meeting increasing demand from alternative funds and insurance companies.
– Kirk Littleton joined the company as Sales Director.
– Alan Schneider also joined the company as Sales Director.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.