Greenoaks Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Neil Mehta. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flipkart, Coupang, Robinhood We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Greenoaks Capital performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Greenoaks Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Greenoaks Capital, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, GV, Sequoia Capital India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, DST Global, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank Investment Advisers, Sequoia Capital India, DST Global.
Funds with similar focus
|Allegiance Capital||California, Huntington Beach, United States|
|Arcturus Capital||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Blue Mountain||California, San Diego, United States|
|CIBA Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration||-|
|CMS Medical Venture Investment||-|
|Green Bank||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Hanfor (Beijing) Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|HDI Global SE||Germany, Saxony-Anhalt, Schönebeck (Elbe)|
|Kibbutz Degania Bet||-|
|Sarepta Therapeutics||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Synergie Finance||Dorset, Gillingham, United Kingdom|
|Teak Capital||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Valence Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Warner Bros.||Burbank, California, United States|
|Woodforest National Bank||Texas, The Woodlands, United States|
|Woodside Fund||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|Wuhan Mutual Entertainment Cultural Industry Investment Management||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|$300M||08 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$118M||19 Jul 2022||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$200M||22 Jun 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$100M||25 May 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$25M||28 Apr 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$55M||27 Apr 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$50M||11 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$110M||16 Mar 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$100M||01 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Canva – a global visual communications platform based in Sidney, Australia – raised USD $200m in a funding round which valued the company at USD $40b.
– The round was led by T. Rowe Price with participation from new and existing strategic investors Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis, and AirTree Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, including expanding its team of more than 2,000 employees, which it is expected to double in the year ahead.
– Papaya Global announced a $250m Series D funding round.
– The round was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners and joined by Tiger Global, with participation from existing investors Greenoaks Capital, IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital, Workday Ventures, Access Industries and Group 11.
– Funding will be used to continue Papaya’s rapid expansion and accelerate the recruitment of rapidly growing companies (pre/post IPO) and Fortune 5000 clients.
– Papaya, the global people management platform for the remote work era – which tripled its revenue in 2020 – provides a radically simple solution for managing and paying all types of global workers in full compliance, from onboarding to payments, in over 140 countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.