Greenoaks Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Neil Mehta. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flipkart, Coupang, Robinhood We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Greenoaks Capital performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Greenoaks Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Greenoaks Capital, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, GV, Sequoia Capital India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, DST Global, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank Investment Advisers, Sequoia Capital India, DST Global.
|85M||22 Jul 2020||United States, Pennsauken|
|16M||11 Jun 2019||United States, Pennsauken|
|130M||13 Apr 2017||United States, Menlo Park|
|50M||10 Oct 2019||Italy, Milan|
|250M||30 Jan 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|85M||23 Aug 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|500M||29 Jan 2019|
|130M||10 May 2017|
|3M||01 Apr 2020||United States, Chicago|
|125M||16 Jun 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.