Primary Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This Primary Venture Partners works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Primary Venture Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Benjamin Sun. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Primary Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Techstars, Contour Venture Partners, Village Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Village Ventures, NYC Seed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lerer Hippeau, Contour Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jet.com, Bench, Apprenda Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Belfer Management||New York, New York, United States|
|China Ease Management||-|
|Founder Institute||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Happen Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Heng Yu Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Huawen Media Group||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|Inktomi Corporation||California, Foster City, United States|
|InvestIdea Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|ORAMA||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Paris Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Privet Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Qingdao Liangqi Jiaoyu Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Rabil Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|RIDE MEDIA & DESIGN||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Meguro|
|The Graduate Syndicate||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|TIF Ventures Pte||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Trust Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
Black Crow AI
|$25M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$26M||24 Mar 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|16 Mar 2022||Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina|
|$30M||04 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||24 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||04 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$600K||01 Feb 2022||-|
|$6M||06 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||14 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Alma, a membership-based network for mental health care providers to build and scale their practices, has announced $50m in Series C funding.
– The round is led by global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup and Rainfall Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to fuel Alma’s national expansion and support therapists across the country to offer affordable, in-network care.
– Realm, a first-of-its-kind unbiased, centralized and actionable source of information for American homeowners, has raised $12M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital with participation from existing investors Primary Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau and Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures.
– This round comes just four months after the company’s market launch and brings the total raised to $15M.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.