The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Madison.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are InsurTech, Smart Home. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight One Inc, Clearcover, Networked Insights. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the American Family Ventures, startups are often financed by gener8tor, Techstars, Social Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Route 66 Ventures, Lakewest Venture Partners, 4490 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 4490 Ventures, Route 66 Ventures, LaunchCapital.
The typical startup value when the investment from American Family Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. This American Family Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|50M||09 Jun 2021||United States, Columbus|
|20M||14 Apr 2021|
|200M||13 Apr 2021||United States, Chicago|
|52M||03 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|22M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Boulder|
|30M||17 Nov 2020||India, Mumbai|
|31 Jul 2020||United States, Boulder|
|15M||29 Jul 2020|
|5M||27 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
– Branch Insurance from Columbus, OH provides home and auto insurance services to its customers. – The company raised $50m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Anthemis Group with participation from Acrew, Cherry Creek Holdings, and existing investors Greycroft, HSCM Bermuda, American Family Ventures, SignalFire, SCOR P&C Ventures, Foundation Capital, and Tower IV. – The new investment will be aimed at accelerating the company’s rollout across the U.S. to enable more national embedded par... Read more
– Branch Insurance, a startup offering bundled home and auto insurance, has raised $50m in a Series B funding round. – The round was led by Anthemis Group and joined by Acrew, Cherry Creek Holdings and existing backers Greycroft, HSCM Bermuda, American Family Ventures, SignalFire, SCOR P&C Ventures, Foundation Capital and Tower IV. – With this latest financing, Columbus, Ohio-based Branch has raised $82.5m in total funding since its 2017 inception. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.