In 2015 was created Next Coast Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Next Coast Ventures, startups are often financed by True Ventures, ATX Venture Partners, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Capital Factory, True Ventures, Pathbreaker Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Pathbreaker Ventures, Goodwater Capital.
The fund was created by Michael Smerklo, Thomas Ball. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ScaleFactor, Osano, Stoplight Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Next Coast Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from Next Coast Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Dembach Goo Informatik GmbH & Co. KG||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Guangzhou Yi Capital Investment Management||-|
|Henkel Ventures||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Lonsdale Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MAG Ventures||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|NS Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Tietoa Finland Oy||-|
|Window of the World||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$10M||28 Jun 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$6M||17 Jun 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$3M||07 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$47M||06 Jun 2022||Heart of Missoula, Montana, United States|
|$10M||19 May 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$4M||28 Apr 2022||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$30M||11 Apr 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||16 Feb 2022||San Mateo, California, United States|
|$32M||09 Feb 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– UpEquity has closed a $50m Series B funding round led by S3 Ventures with $20m in equity and $30m in debt.
– Next Coast Ventures also participated in the round, along with BP Capital Management, Alumni Ventures, Gaingels, Launchpad Capital and Early Light Ventures.
– UpEquity has seen year-over-year revenue growth of 500% and has raised a total of $77m to date.
– The company anticipates originating more than $1bn in mortgages over the next 12 months.
– S3 Ventures Partner Charlie Plauche will be joining the UpEquity board.
– UpEquity is part of a new class of startups called Power Buyers that are enabling homebuyers to make all-cash offers.
– Kronologic, which is developing what it describes as a “calendar monetization” platform, announced that it secured additional seed funding from Signal Peak Ventures, Silverton Partners, Next Coast Ventures, and Geekdom Fund, bringing its total raised to $20 million.
– Cofounder and CEO Trey Allison says that the proceeds will be put toward supporting customer growth and enhancing the platform’s features and AI capabilities.
– In an age of digital sales, the “last-mile problem” refers to a failure to convert leads to sales appointments. One survey found that it takes an average of 18 calls to actually connect with a buyer. Another estimates that 60% of customers say no four times before agreeing to make a purchase.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.