In 1985 was created Ascent Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fidelis Cybersecurity, Synchronoss Technologies, Bluesocket. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, SaaS.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Ascent Venture Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2009. This Ascent Venture Partners works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2005. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Ascent Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Cedar Fund, Veritas Venture Partners, JMI Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Commonwealth Capital Ventures, Egan-Managed Capital, Veritas Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Egan-Managed Capital, Star Ventures, Commonwealth Capital Ventures.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$21M||22 Sep 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||22 Mar 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||02 Oct 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||30 Jul 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||29 May 2019||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$10M||18 Apr 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||13 Feb 2018||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$8M||16 Jan 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||29 Nov 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Connected2Fiber from Birmingham has secured $12m in Series B financing led by Harbert Growth Partners as well as current investors Ascent Venture Partners, Nauta Capital, and Osage Venture Partners.
– The company uses data science, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics in a cloud-based system that helps B2B telecom network suppliers identify their best customer prospects, and B2B network buyers identify their best suppliers.
– The platform enables users to visualize critical information internally, and to ensure network intelligence is exchanged securely to conform to the customers’ buying process.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.