|Abunayyan Holding||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Empire Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Evolvo Group Investments ApS||-|
|Hiroshima Bank||Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|MGC Venture Partners||-|
|Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN)||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Palm Drive Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Renewal Funds||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Scient||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SmiLe Incubator||Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|$40M||02 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$100M||09 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$87M||03 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$215M||26 Oct 2021||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$100M||18 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$1B||08 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||27 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Walking Fish Therapeutics
|$50M||13 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||02 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Walking Fish Therapeutics, a leader in B cell engineering, announced the close of $50M Series A financing— led by Emerson Collective, Illumina Ventures and Quan Capital— to develop B cell therapeutics for oncology, rare disease, regenerative medicine, autoimmune disease, and recombinant antibody production.
– Walking Fish Therapeutics has made critical advances in developing a platform to harness B cells’ capability to activate the immune system in the treatment of cancer, and to serve as in vivo protein factories that produce replacement proteins for deficiency diseases, regenerative proteins, and engineered antibodies.
– Panorama Education, a K-12 education software platform, raised $60m in a Series C round of funding.
– The round was led by General Atlantic and joined by existing backers Owl Ventures, Emerson Collective, Uncork Capital, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and Tao Capital Partners.
– The company now serves 13 million students in 23,000 schools across the United States.
– It has more than 1,500 school districts among its customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.