This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
J Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The main office of this VC is situated in Singapore. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The fund typically invests alone. Aside from J Capital, start-ups are often funded by Toh Soon Huat, Quest Ventures, Pantera Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by James Sowers, Visary Capital, Raffle Venture Partners.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Codex Protocol, Spiking. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Marketplace, FinTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.