|ATOORO FUND||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Barnes & Noble College||Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States|
|Bizrupt||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Dallas Venture Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Equilateral Ventures||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|I-O Data Device||Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan, Kanazawa|
|IBI Investment House||-|
|Kawin Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lianxun Zhengquan||China, Guangdong Province, Huangpu District|
|LUN Partners Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Newsinvest||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|OKB Capital||Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan|
|Red Barn Investments||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|SCF Arizona||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|The Tribe||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Third Wave Ventures||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Trimantium||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Veron International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$13M||03 Nov 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$15M||01 Nov 2022||Oslo, Norway|
|$200M||28 Oct 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$85M||06 Oct 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$92M||07 Sep 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||22 Aug 2022||Provo, Utah, United States|
|$11M||02 Aug 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$11M||20 Jun 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$4M||09 Jun 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
– Lilac Solutions announced a $150m Series B financing round led by Lowercarbon Capital and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates.
– The round was also joined by Mercuria Energy Trading and Valor Equity Partners; existing investors Breakthrough Energy Ventures and The Engine also participated in the round.
– Lilac has developed a new ion exchange technology to increase production of lithium from brine resources.
– Lilac will use the new funds to ramp production of the company’s unique ion exchange beads, expand its teams of engineers and field operators, and deploy the technology globally.
– Most of the world’s lithium is contained in brine resources – naturally occurring deposits of salt water. These brines are abundant, but resource developers have struggled to bring projects into production due to a lack of cost-effective technology.
– Compound Foods is a synthetic biology company that creates coffee without coffee beans.
– The company raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– Backers include Chris Sacca’s climate fund Lowercarbon Capital, SVLC, Humboldt Fund, Collaborative Fund, Maple VC, Petri Bio and angel investors like Nick Green, CEO of Thrive Market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.