|LUN Partners Group||China, Hong Kong Island|
|ATOORO FUND||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Third Wave Ventures||United States, Beverly Hills|
|Barnes & Noble College||United States, Basking Ridge|
|SCF Arizona||United States, Phoenix|
|Veron International||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Red Barn Investments||United States, Northbrook|
|The Tribe||United States, San Francisco|
|Bizrupt||Mexico, Mexico City|
|Lianxun Zhengquan||China, Huangpu District|
|Equilateral Ventures||United States, Stamford|
|Dallas Venture Capital||United States, Dallas|
|I-O Data Device||Japan, Kanazawa|
|Kawin Technology||China, Beijing|
|IBI Investment House||-|
|OKB Capital||Japan, Gifu|
|$35M||13 Jul 2021||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$21M||20 May 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$15M||30 Apr 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$2M||22 Apr 2021||Berkeley California United States|
|$8M||03 Nov 2020||England London United Kingdom|
|$6M||13 Oct 2020||Fort Worth Texas United States|
|$10M||16 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|$6M||12 Jul 2020||Seattle United States Washington|
– Lilac Solutions announced a $150m Series B financing round led by Lowercarbon Capital and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates.
– The round was also joined by Mercuria Energy Trading and Valor Equity Partners; existing investors Breakthrough Energy Ventures and The Engine also participated in the round.
– Lilac has developed a new ion exchange technology to increase production of lithium from brine resources.
– Lilac will use the new funds to ramp production of the company’s unique ion exchange beads, expand its teams of engineers and field operators, and deploy the technology globally.
– Most of the world’s lithium is contained in brine resources – naturally occurring deposits of salt water. These brines are abundant, but resource developers have struggled to bring projects into production due to a lack of cost-effective technology.
– Compound Foods is a synthetic biology company that creates coffee without coffee beans.
– The company raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– Backers include Chris Sacca’s climate fund Lowercarbon Capital, SVLC, Humboldt Fund, Collaborative Fund, Maple VC, Petri Bio and angel investors like Nick Green, CEO of Thrive Market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.