Capital Factory is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SpareFoot, OutboundEngine, OneDrop Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Capital Factory, startups are often financed by Techstars, Techstars Ventures, Mercury Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Next Coast Ventures, LiveOak Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mercury Fund, Noro-Moseley Partners, NextGen Venture Partners.
This organization was formed by Bryan Menell, Joshua Baer, Sam Decker. We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. When the investment is from Capital Factory the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Capital Factory works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|$1M||04 Jun 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||21 Apr 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||10 Apr 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||18 Mar 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$11M||23 Feb 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$4M||28 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||21 Dec 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||12 Jun 2020||Houston, Texas, United States|
– Income insurance startup Asteya announces its launch and disclosed fundraising of $10 million.
– Investors include I2BF Ventures, Capital Factory, Cap Meridian Ventures, Northstar Ventures, Atrum, as well as angel investors Whitney Wolfe Herd and Geeta Sankappanavar.
– Asteya™ was founded by CEO Alex Williamson, the former Chief Brand Officer at Bumble and Hadi Radwan, Chief Product Officer.
– The company is working with A-rated carriers including Munich Re and certain underwriters at Lloyd’s.
– Asteya’s solution is purpose-built to help give people peace of mind through the unanticipated circumstances that have increasingly become facts of life.
– Asteya’s applications are completely online and users may get coverage within minutes rather than days and weeks.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.