In 2017 was created SciFi VC, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Blockchain. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zymergen, Synthego, Anchorage.
The current fund was established by Max Levchin. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the SciFi VC, startups are often financed by Caffeinated Capital, Founders Fund, The Longevity Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founders Fund, Caffeinated Capital, Obvious Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Semmle Capital Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|S3 Ventures||United States, Austin|
|Franklin Park||United States, Bala Cynwyd|
|Scopia Capital||United States, New York|
|Gruppo Bancario Credito Valtellinese||Italy, Palermo|
|RSC Capital||United States, New York|
|ABC International||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Crush Ventures||United States, Los Angeles|
|Idea Ventures||United States, Burbank|
|District Ventures Capital||Canada, Calgary|
|Holt Family Investments||United States, Rome|
|Black Ice Capital||-|
|Guojun Touzi||China, Beijing|
|Active Capital Trust||United Kingdom, London|
|Anchors Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|PAACS Invest AS||-|
|$30M||29 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$125M||04 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|01 Jan 2021||United States, Burlingame|
|$20M||16 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$6M||01 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$5M||15 Sep 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$4M||28 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$13M||11 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
– Peach Finance raised $20m in Series A funding.
– Canapi Ventures led the round with participation from existing and new investors, SciFi VC, Caffeinated Capital, Nyca Partners and Moore Specialty Credit.
– The funding will support Peach’s continued expansion within the massive and growing loan management and servicing market, including through new credit product launches, customer growth initiatives and increased hiring.
Peach is the first all-in-one SaaS platform addressing the full range of evolving needs of fintech companies and established financial institutions like banks and credit unions through its loan management, servicing and Compliance Guard™ product offerings.
– Peach’s third-generation system places an emphasis on maximum configurability and superior borrower and customer service experiences, features that are increasingly demanded by digital lenders and expected by today’s consumers.
– Balance is a San Francisco, CA-based payments experience platform for B2B eCommerce.
– Company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ribbit Capital, with participation from Avid Ventures as well as existing investors Lightspeed Ventures, Stripe, Y Combinator Continuity Fund, SciFi VC and UpWest, and individuals Jacqueline Reses (formerly Head of Square Capital) as well as additional early employees and executives from Square, Plaid, Coinbase, Stripe, and PayPal.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.