Pritzker Group Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Food and Beverage. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Outcome Health, FleetMatics, Casper.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. When the investment is from Pritzker Group Venture Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Pritzker Group Venture Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Pritzker Group Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Techstars Chicago (Formerly Excelerate Labs), I2A Fund, Lerer Hippeau. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Origin Ventures, MATH Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MATH Venture Partners, HPA, OCA Ventures.
This organization was formed by J.B. Pritzker. The overall number of key employees were 14.
Plus One Robotics
|33M||27 Apr 2021||United States, San Antonio|
|30M||04 Feb 2021||United States, Chicago|
|40M||25 Jan 2021||United States, Chicago|
|7M||11 Jan 2021||United States, Chicago|
|24M||19 Nov 2020||United States, Jersey City|
|7M||17 Jun 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|11M||10 Jun 2020||United States, Chicago|
|20M||02 Jun 2020||United States, Chicago|
|34M||17 Dec 2019||United States, Boston|
– Specright from Tustin develops Specification Management software to manage and share supply chain data across suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers. – Series B $30m round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from VMG Catalyst, Pritzker Venture Capital Group, Okapi Venture Capital, Fika Ventures, and Mucker Capital. – The new investment will be used to double the company’s headcount by early 2022 and expand operations globally. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.