This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Luxembourg. The primary office of this VC is located in Luxembourg.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2005. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2009. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. Besides Oyster Funds, start-ups are typically funded by Trident Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Trident Capital, Ericsson, Enterprise Ireland.
Arantech is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Ireland. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, Communications Infrastructure. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.