Interplay Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Interplay Ventures, startups are often financed by Velos Partners, RRE Ventures, Partech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kevin W. Tung, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Velos Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Velos Partners, General Catalyst, Bullish.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Interplay Ventures performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, Fashion. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Warby Parker, Modern Meadow.
This organization was formed by Mark Peter Davis. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
|$53M||18 Nov 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$26M||23 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$34M||19 Jul 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$16M||13 Jul 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$10M||22 Apr 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$36M||01 Apr 2021||New York, United States|
Rho Business Banking
|$15M||13 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
|$10M||14 Dec 2020||Sacramento, California, United States|
|15 Sep 2020||British Columbia|
– Veo, a shared micromobility operator, raised $16m in Series A funding.
– The funding round was led by Autotech Ventures, with participation from UP Partners, FJ Labs and Interplay Ventures.
– The company plans to expand its fleet and focus on developing city and community partnerships.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.