BlueRun Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the BlueRun Ventures, startups are often financed by Western Technology Investment, Scott Banister, Matrix Partners China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founders Fund, DFJ, SIG China (SIG Asia Investments). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Western Technology Investment, Crosslink Capital, Tencent Holdings.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayPal, Meilishuo, Coupa. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from BlueRun Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this BlueRun Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
This organization was formed by John Malloy. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|30 Jul 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
|23 Jul 2021||South Korea, Seoul|
|07 May 2021||China, Shangcheng District|
|$12M||21 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$80M||24 Mar 2021||China, Xuanwu District|
|$5M||15 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||27 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|29 Sep 2020||China, Siming|
|$23M||02 Sep 2020||China, Shanghai|
– Hello Heart, a heart health digital therapeutics solution, has completed a $45m Series C led by IVP. – Hello Heart’s existing investors, including Khosla Ventures, BlueRun Ventures, Maven Ventures, and Resolute Ventures also participated in the round. – Hello Heart’s mission is to empower people to manage and improve their heart health using digital technology. Read more
– Bioheng Biotech raised $80m in Series B financing. – The round was led by GL Ventures, the venture capital unit of Hillhouse Capital, Decheng Capital and Octagon Capital, with the participation of BlueRun Ventures and Shenzhen Capital Group Company. – Proceeds will be used to advance R&D capabilities, process development and clinical trials. – Bioheng is dedicated on developing novel cellular immunotherapy for cancer. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.