In 2012 was created Social Starts, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Epic!, Stratifyd, Grovo. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Artificial Intelligence.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Social Starts performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Social Starts is 5-10 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Social Starts, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, 500 Startups, Techstars New York City Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Eniac Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, TSVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eniac Ventures, GV, Y Combinator.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|2M||18 May 2021|
Copper Cow Coffee
|8M||04 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|50M||11 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|10M||09 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|10M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Santa Monica|
|12M||07 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|24 Nov 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|12 Nov 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||10 Nov 2020||United States, Denver|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.