Oak HC/FT is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Greenwich.
The current fund was established by Andrew Adams, Annie Lamont, Patricia Kemp. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Hospital, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Devoted Health, VillageMD, Quartet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Oak HC/FT, startups are often financed by BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners, Sandbox Industries, BoxGroup. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are F-Prime Capital, Polaris Partners, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, F-Prime Capital, Polaris Partners.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Oak HC/FT works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Oak HC/FT is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 52 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$110M||17 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$83M||05 Aug 2021||United States, Boston|
VEDA Data Solutions
|$45M||27 Jul 2021||United States, Washington|
|$28M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$72M||16 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|10 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$23M||27 May 2021||United States, Nashville|
|$540M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$60M||05 May 2021||United States, Woburn|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m.
– Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank.
– The company plans to use its new funding to more aggressively build products for the mortgage lending and banking industries and expand its US operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.