Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Capella Space, prima, Sana Benefits. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Image Recognition, Health Care. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Mark VC, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Pear Launchpad, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trust Ventures, Spike Ventures, Spark Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cota Capital, Artiman Ventures.
|$55M||19 Nov 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$20M||09 Sep 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$25M||06 Jan 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||29 Oct 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||07 Feb 2019||Santa Monica, California, United States|
– Sana, a provider of health insurance for small and midsize businesses, announced the closing of $20m in series A extension funding.
– Sana offered this extension to strengthen ties with existing lead investor Gigafund and to bring in several new strategic partners, including American Family Ventures, Breyer Capital, JAM Fund, and Harmon Brothers Ad Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Trust Ventures and mark vc, also joined the round.
– Investments from top investors in insurtech, insurance, regulated industries, and some of the most successful early-stage investors in the country speak to Sana’s trajectory towards becoming an industry leader and challenging the Big 5 health insurance companies.
– Sana will implement the strategies of those most intimately familiar with the nuances of the health insurance and healthcare spaces and those who have been successful at vetting business models of early-stage firms.
– Sana is available in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, and Kentucky and has grown its customer base by 140% in just the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.