In 2010 was created Lerer Hippeau, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Buzzfeed, Allbirds, Warby Parker. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Fashion.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The average startup value when the investment from Lerer Hippeau is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Lerer Hippeau performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Lerer Hippeau, startups are often financed by Techstars New York City Accelerator, Quotidian Ventures, Primary Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quotidian Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Primary Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Transmedia Capital, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
The fund was created by Ben Lerer, Eric Hippeau, Ken Lerer. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|1M||09 Jun 2015||United States, Seattle|
|10M||29 Oct 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|02 Nov 2016||United States, New York|
|700K||24 Aug 2015||United States, Marlboro|
|20M||14 Jan 2015||United States, Los Angeles|
|3M||06 Oct 2016||Canada, Burlington|
|17M||27 May 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|8M||12 Mar 2020||United States, New York|
|3M||28 Aug 2016||United States, New York|
|1M||12 Jul 2017||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.