In 2010 was created Lerer Hippeau, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Buzzfeed, Allbirds, Warby Parker. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Fashion.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The average startup value when the investment from Lerer Hippeau is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Lerer Hippeau performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Lerer Hippeau, startups are often financed by Techstars New York City Accelerator, Quotidian Ventures, Primary Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quotidian Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Primary Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Transmedia Capital, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
The fund was created by Ben Lerer, Eric Hippeau, Ken Lerer. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$10M||18 Jan 2023||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||14 Dec 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||18 Nov 2022||-|
|$4M||17 Nov 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||09 Nov 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$9M||27 Oct 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||20 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||05 Oct 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||27 Sep 2022||California, United States|
– Plantible is a San Diego CA-based food-tech/biotech company.
– Series A funding round raised $21.5m.
– The round was led by Astanor Ventures with participation from Piva Capital, CJ CheilJedang, Good Friends, Bradley Horowitz (SVP of Product at Google), Trevor Martin (Founder of Mammoth Biosciences) and Chris Bryson (Founder of Unata), Vectr Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, eighteen94 capital (Kellogg Company’s venture capital fund), FTW Ventures and Unshackled Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to build its first commercial facility to launch and commercialize its product in 2022.
– Code Climate announced $50M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by PSG and joined by previous investors Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures.
– Code Climate’s Engineering Intelligence products are trusted by over 1,000 companies from start-ups to enterprises.
– Code Climate experienced continued strong growth, more than doubled its headcount, and brought on an experienced executive leadership team.
– Funding will help Code Climate advance its product vision, extend its sales reach, and scale customer success – furthering its mission of helping engineering align activities with strategic priorities, deliver high quality software, and improve team performance.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.